How to Apply Oregon Wild Hair Moustache Wax®
- After bathing, brush your moustache vigorously with a moustache brush.
- Using the tip, push your index finger nail forward over the surface of the wax until there is a small amount on the top of your nail.
- With the index finger and thumb from your other hand, move the wax from the top of your nail to the pad of your index finger.
- Place both index fingers together and divide the wax.
With even amounts of wax on both fingers, slowly rub your index fingers and thumbs together to warm the wax.
- Once the wax is warm and evenly distributed, apply to your moustache. The amount of wax needed will vary from moustache to moustache.
- Use a tissue to remove any excess wax from your hands.